First-Wave Indigos Forum

Welcome Indigo Knight, Log In!

First-Wave Indigos Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
First-Wave Indigos Forum

Knights from the Ultra-Violet Realm, Not just a legend, Not just a dream, but a Cosmic Special Forces Team -- Coming to a Reality Near You!

Introduce Yourself (Photo Required)

RisingPhoenix
    RisingPhoenix
    Admin

Introduce Yourself (Photo Required) Empty Introduce Yourself (Photo Required)

Post by RisingPhoenix Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:00 pm

Hello,

Now is the chance to introduce yourself, but your profile is to include a photo of you,

Photos that include family members, friends, in-laws, outlaws, any relative by relation or adoption, anime avatar, nature scenes, abstract scenes will not be permitted here, otherwise you will be asked to insert a appropriate photo or your access to your account will be paused until it's completed. Additionally, you can create a gallery of additional photos to share on your own account login.

Why is this necessary?

Well, We Love You and Love to See You, Not Just Talk to A Screen...

Bluntly put, now is the time to stop hiding who we are and what we look like, at least you are not dead. 

We no longer can afford to remain in fear at any time, even though the last post was about protecting your identity. It sounds a bit hypocritical.   We are trying to connect with each other, right?

Look at it this way,  the people who are seemingly running the world (into the ground) are being open, brazen and bold in their mess, and are proud of it,  while we....hide. out.  --and we are the good people.  What sense does that make?

Ponder that,

-Alwanda
    RisingPhoenix
    RisingPhoenix
    Admin

Introduce Yourself (Photo Required) Empty Leading by example

Post by RisingPhoenix Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Update: 

Yes I need to lead by example!

I completed the UVKinghts Training and am the first Lady Knight of Mystic House headed by LadyMistycah, and your benevolent Admin (Aka RisingPhoenix)!

Though I think LL is the first one). I finding more of my superpowers and beginning to find out and take to -0- all the other RWS about being in Agency/20back, lala-land/wherever. I currently live in Mesa, Arizona, my avatar is 53 earth years, blew in from Chicago nearly fifteen years ago to get my stuff together after waking up over time and seeing the shitshow around me. Aside from the W.S. I discovered about myself, like being fascinated with things that 'brown skinned people are not really 'supposed' to know' (that's some sick stuff, isn't it?),

I have been feeling a strong intolerance and irritation of certain actions against me, denials around me, contradictions within me, I packed up and move away with $87USD in my pocket, no job, not knowing another human soul in AZ. At the point of not caring what my family thought of me, I took a chance.

I picked Arizona (maybe got help or was nudged from behind the scenes unbeknownst to me) because of no snow in the south central part. Everything is knowable, just take critical due care in how it's used for self and others. It's been a series of adventures and synchronicity and finding Mystic House in 2016.

I Like history (the uncorrupted kind), cooking, learning foreign languages, music, art and artistic expression; architecture, cats, butterflies, the great outdoors when I decide to go there. I learned belly dance and performed burlesque for a short while. Plays bass guitar, percussion, flute and have been doing some baking, kombucha and pickling

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 pm